discovered a new love for anything frozen. Got some yogurt? Chocolate?
Gummy bears? Put them in the freezer! Everything tastes better frozen!
After freezing these, they were very hard. Almost as though I were trying to take a bite though concrete. Since I am no naked mole rat, I could not possibly eat it right out of the freezer. I had to let them thaw a little before I could try its deliciousness. Maybe my freezer is broken.. I really hope not, that would ruin me. I love freezing things.
Mini Oreo Cheesecake
What you’ll need:
–2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
-1/2 cup sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line muffin pans with paper liners.
2. Place an oreo in each of the paper liners.
3. Cream together the cream cheese and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well.
4. Spoon the batter onto each cookie, and bake for around 15 minutes, or until the center is almost set
5. Let cool and put in the freezer overnight.