What are these mini delights?
So I wanted cheesecake. I mean, who doesn't, right? The thing is, I wanted it NOW. No waiting, no going places in search of ingredients. I wanted it to be quick, simple and delicious. Just me and some cheesecake. Sounds like a perfect night. Maybe I'm asking too much.
And I think that this is the simplest it could have been done. 4 ingredients. Excellent. Of course, when it comes to cheesecake there is no way you can get it right away. You always need to chill it, unless you wanted warm mush that tastes a little like cheesecake.
But of course, I couldn't keep my hands off the warm mush. The bowl that I was mixing all the ingredients in was practically all liked clean. And lots of the batter ended up being scooped into my mouth. No fault of my own, it's like my arms moved independent of my body. No controlling it.
BAM. What a delicious surprise.
But I have discovered a new love for anything frozen. Got some yogurt? Chocolate? Gummy bears? Put them in the freezer! Everything tastes better frozen!
Mini Oreo Cheesecake
What you'll need:
-2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
-1/2 cup sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line muffin pans with paper liners.
2. Place an oreo in each of the paper liners.
3. Cream together the cream cheese and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well.
4. Spoon the batter onto each cookie, and bake for around 15 minutes, or until the center is almost set
5. Let cool and put in the freezer overnight.
Thank you for reading A Taste of Madness. You can stay connected with me here: