Have you ever had those days where all you wanted to do is buy a huge tub of Nutella and eat it? Just grab it, and stick a fork, your hand, or your face inside the tub as though you were in some deliciously chocolaty eating contest?
While I am supposed to be doing homework that is due tomorrow (I still have time...) I am making cookies. Otherwise I would be at my desk, practically drinking the Nutella out of the tub. And you don't know how messy my homework gets when I bring over my delicious chocolate tub along.
It seems like my posts have become a constant endorsement for Nutella. But I just really believe in this stuff. If it ever ran for president, I would vote for it hands down. Name it person of the year. I mean, the Higgs Boson was nominated to be the person of the year in the Times magazine. First of all, I read their article on the Higgs boson, and pretty much everything they were saying was wrong. Second of all..only like .001% of people care about this discovery, whereas everyone I know can appreciate some Nutella anytime.
What you'll need:
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-1/2 cup demerara sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-1/2 cup Nutella
-1 large egg
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1 cup oats
-1 teaspoon baking soda
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the four, oats and baking soda.
2. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the Nutella and egg and mix until fully combined. Slowly mix in the flour mixture until fully incorporated.
3. Refrigerate dough for 20-30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
5. Scoop dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Thank you for reading A Taste of Madness. You can stay connected with me here: