You know those days, where you just want to bake something? You have a pile of cookies, and other various baked goods, but you have the feeling that you need to bake?
..Or is that just me. Anyways, if you are anything like me, I constantly need to be baking something. So whenever the oven is on for anything (potatoes, casseroles…) I need to add something sweet to the mix.
This time: cookies.
See, the thing about this recipe is that it doesn’t make many cookies. Like, at all. This literally only made 5 cookies: all the cookies in the picture. And they have no butter or eggs, so it seems pretty healthy.
Yeah I know, I think I would prefer a non-healthy all out butter fest in cookie form, but this is great as a snack when you just want a healthy pick me up.
Eggless Banana Chai Latte Cookies
What you’ll need:
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 bag chai tea
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Mix the banana and oats together. Break open the tea bag and mix it into the batter. Add the vanilla and instant coffee and mix until fully incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.