I can’t believe this year is almost over. 2014…what will this new year bring?
I can predict one thing: it’ll take me at least a month before I can get used to writing 2014 instead of 2013 when I write the date. I’m always stuck in the previous year..maybe it’s because I don’t like change.
But what I really want to know is if anyone has any New Years resolutions? Mine has been to floss everyday. But I have made this resolution for the last 5 years, and I’m still struggling with it.
Or is your guys’ New Years resolution to eat healthier, or go to the gym? This may be the reason I avoid going to the gym at all costs in January. I know it’s going to be PACKED.
But if you’ll be spending your New Years drinking it up, I’ve got a perfect hangover breakfast for you. Eggs are one of the best foods to help with a hangover, and very tasty too. Not that I’m condoning everyone to get wasted. I’m just trying to help with the inevitable.
I made this breakfast hangover free, and I can assure you, it’s still tasty. If you can’t eat all 12 of them at once, it can serve as a quick breakfast for the next morning. Make ahead breakfast, I love it!
Bell Pepper and Egg Muffins
Makes 12 Egg Muffins
What you’ll need:
- 12 eggs
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 small bell peppers, cut into cubes
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Line a muffin pans with paper liners and spray the inside with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, seasoning salt and 1 cup of cheese.
- Layer the bottom of the prepared muffin pan with some bell peppers. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups. Sprinkle the tops with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until muffins have risen and are slightly browned.