I hate goodbyes.
Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere. It seems like I’m going to stay in my regular routine forever. But my boyfriend’s going back to Toronto today.
But it’s okay. I mean, we both go back to school tomorrow, so we’ll be too busy to be sad. And we had a fun few weeks while he was here. But it seems like the holidays ended too soon.
And with the goodbye of loved ones comes the hello of school. And with school starting up, I have started to dream of possible lunch ideas. (Not that I don’t always dream of lunch..)
Sandwiches are always my go-to lunches. They are just so easy to make, and are often super tasty. I mean, why else would I have a sandwich board on Pinterest? I’m obsessed!
So as everyone is heading back to school, or even back to work, I have prepared a sandwich that I will probably be eating everyday. Because anything with chipotle makes me happy. I defy any of you to tell me that you hate chipotle. I just can’t see it happening.
Chipotle Tuna Salad
What you’ll need:
- 2 170g cans tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup caesar dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 chipotle pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together the tuna, ceasar dressing and mustard until fully combined. Fold in the chipotle and green onions. Add the salt and pepper to your liking and enjoy!