What is this? Another mug cake?
Can you FEEL how addicted I am to these? They are like your own personal dessert, and no one needs to know that you made it! One quick wash of a cup, and all the evidence of your broken diet, vow to not eat chocolate, whatever is gone!
Now that is something I can sink my teeth into!
Now if you were to ask me which of the mug cakes that I have made recently is my favorite, I would have to say this one. Hands down. Maybe the peanut butter mug cake cones in a close second, but this one I'd say is pretty perfect.
And after a grueling week, you deserve it!
One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
What you'll need:
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine the cocoa powder, flour, salt, sugar and baking powder until fully combined.
- Add in the coconut oil, milk and vanilla until fully incorporated. Transfer to a microwave safe mug, and microwave for 30 seconds and see if it's done. If not, microwave for 10 second intervals.
Adapted from Chocolate Covered Kate