Are you sick of peanut butter yet? Because I have another recipe coming straight at your face, and hopefully right into your mouth.
I really shouldn't call this cheesecake.
There is nothing cheese about it. No cream cheese. Nada. Talk about your health food.
This arose by me reminiscing of the past. Remember the time I made a greek yogurt raspberry cheesecake? Well I was thinking "how can I make this better."
And no bake is obviously the answer.
And while I should be dreaming about spring, it has snowed 2 out of the 10 days I've been in Toronto, so I am resorting to dreaming bigger.
Summer. It comes with no bake treats galore. And I'm prepping for it.
No more being caught unawares for this girl.
4 Ingredient Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake
What you'll need:
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 500 mL vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
+ chopped chocolate covered almonds for topping (optional)
- Place the Oreos in a food processor until the Oreos resemble fine crumbs. Add the butter, and process until fully combined.
- Press the crust in a pie pan, and place in the freezer.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt and peanut butter until fully combined.
- Remove pie crust from the freezer, and pour the yogurt mixture in. Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Thank you for reading A Taste of Madness. You can stay connected with me here: