If you're anything like me and can't get anything productive done while cooking food, (except for, well..the food) then it's hard to justify cooking when you have so many things to do.
I honestly can't believe it's only a Tuesday. You'd think days would go by faster when it's snowing everyday. I guess that's just my 5 year old self talking. It was a sad day when I realized I no longer like it when it snows.
You know, unless I'm inside. Or skiing. *sigh*...
Now with so much to do, I like making quick and easy vegetables that can be made without me having to put much effort into it. Less effort, more reward. That is my new motto.
And having this broccoli as my reward? I wouldn't want it any other way.
What you'll need:
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Place the broccoli and garlic on a baking sheet, and drizzle with the olive oil. Roast for 15-20 minutes.
Thank you for reading A Taste of Madness. You can stay connected with me here: