This avocado and Havarti omelette is so easy to make, you will want to have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I am in love with the school I am at!!
I know I should feel nervous teaching students who I don't know, but so far it has been great! I can't believe there's only one week left, I don't ever want to leave. At least I'll be back in February for 10 weeks.
The only downside to doing my practicum AND working is that I have no time for anything. It seems like the only lunches I have time for are sandwiches, and the only breakfasts I can do is toast.
But I remembered another easy breakfast idea...
Omelets, of course!
This was great. I have a new-found love of avocados, so this is just a way to get my avocado fix. I think I could eat avocado everyday given the opportunity. But I know I'm going to be making this on more busy mornings from now on...
Avocado and Havarti Omelette
What you'll need:
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 6 slices of Havarti cheese
- 1/2 avocado, slilced
- Heat some oil in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- In a small bowl, beat together the egg, egg yolk and seasoning salt.
- Pour the egg mixture into the heated skillet, and cook for around 3 minutes. Flip, and place the cheese on the omelette to melt. Remove from heat, and top with avocado slices.
Thank you for reading A Taste of Madness. You can stay connected with me here: