Rich chocolate frozen yogurt made with Greek yogurt. This is the healthier way to get your ice cream fix.
I need to take advantage of the last few sunny days here in Vancouver!
And with what might you ask? Some ice cream, of course!
Well..technically not ice CREAM. No cream in this sucker. I'm all for easy ice cream recipes and almost all of my ice cream recipes have 5 ingredients or less. (like my 3 ingredient Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Hint: one ingredient is a vanilla bean.)
Just to keep you up to date, my practicum is going wonderfully. The teachers there are so open and friendly, and the students are respectful and well behaved. It's like I walked into the ideal school. So this ice cream is just a treat for an already sweet week.
Chocolate Frozen Yogurt with Greek Yogurt
What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Place the ice cream in an airtight container and freeze until ready to serve.
Thank you for reading A Taste of Madness. You can stay connected with me here: