So I've got to say, that for a newbie at main dishes, I think that this one was a real success. But I know that my next entry will be another dessert. No way around that one, that is pretty much my territory.
Since I'm a HUGE fan of quick and easy recipes, I thought that curry would be my best bet. Plus it's winter, so anything warm and thick is extremely comforting. Also, since I'm not all that into meat, the meat to vegetables ratio is highly favoring vegetables, but anyone can adjust this recipe to their preference.
Meat and Vegetable Curry
-1/2 pound beef, cut into cubes (or any meat you like)
-1 tablespoon vegetable oil
-1 medium sized onion
-2 medium sized carrots
-2 medium sized potatoes
-2 cups of water
-1 110g pack of Glico Curry hot
-1 cup of frozen peas
1. Chop up your vegetables. They don't need to be too finely cut.
2. Pour the oil into a medium sized saucepan, and fry up the cut onion on medium heat. When the onion is transparent, fry the meat, until around half cooked. Place the cut potatoes and carrots in the saucepan, and add 2 cups of water.
3. Cover and bring to a boil. (around 30 minutes)
4. When the water is boiling, remove from heat and add the pack of Glico Curry, broken into several pieces. Add the frozen peas, and mix well.
5. Cover, and let stand for 10-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve with naan bread or rice, and enjoy!
modified from the Glico curry recipe
Thank you for reading A Taste of Madness. You can stay connected with me here: